Saturday, February 7, 2009

intro

Welcome to my new blog! I'm Sunny, and I'll be writing about a mix of things, from beauty to music to headlines that spark my interest.

First off, let me just say I adore Forever21 and Charlotte Russe. I don't exactly have the biggest budget, and stores like these are havens to me. They have tons of cute things, and it's all pretty afforadable.

Charlotte Russe:


Pleated Satin Dress: $26.99


Peacock Feather Bangle: $4


Forever21:

Candy Pump: $8.99


Satin and Chiffon Dress: $15.50


Studded Bracelet: $5.80



Chevelle Satin Ruffle Blouse: $15.99

---

I've also been getting some dry skin lately, and my friend suggested using Aveeno Stress Relief Moisturizing Lotion. It's amazing! The dry skin vanished, it's not greasy, and it smells like lavender too. And at only $8.50 a bottle, it's not bad pricing either ;)